Should I be concerned about a ridge at the crease of my breast 2 weeks post-op? Is there is a risk of double bubble? (Photo)

I am 27y/o, 64 inches and 135lbs. I am two weeks post-op. I had a breast augmentation with mentor smooth moderate-plus profile silicone implants 475cc placed using a periareolar incision. My implant was placed submuscular. I am concerned that my right breast has a ridge at the crease and the implant is palpated below crease. My breast is very hard to the touch at the bottom and on the sides. I am doing the massages and wearing my bra as directed per my ps. Should I be concerned about double bubbling?

Concerned re implant position at 2 weeks

+1
The photos don't show that there is a problem. You are still swollen and what you are seeing should subside but you should see your plastic surgeon. Point out the problem, discuss the cause and what to expect. Best wishes.

Too early to diagnosis double bubble after breast augmentation

+1
Based on your photographs I do not see clear evidence of a double bubble.  There is retraction of the inframammary crease but it seems to be below the bulk of your implant.  I strongly suggest that you see your plastic surgeon for an exam and diagnosis.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

Double Bubble Concern

+1
Thank you for your question and photos.  It is too early to tell if this will be a long term issue.  Wear your support as recommended and keep the lines of communication open with your surgeon. Share your concerns. Best wishes on your recovery.

Robert F. Centeno, MD, FACS
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Should I be concerned about a ridge at the crease of my breast 2 weeks post-op? Is there is a risk of double bubble?

+1
Again very hard to diagnose via the internet. I think you could be doubling but not sure. Recommend IN PERSON second opinions... 

Breast shape after a breast augmentation

+1
At this point I would wear your bra as directed by your plastic surgeon.  I do not see any evidence that you have a double bubble deformity and from the shape of your breasts you should not develop this problem.  It does appear that you have some degree of breast sagging that was not corrected with a breast lift, but overall your shape looks acceptable.  

Too early post surgery

+1
Your pictures show implants high and low nipple position. It may improve next few weeks. I would recommend that you see your surgeon and consider apply breast strap to try to lower the implants. Your before picture would have been helpful.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implant Position

+1
It is too early to determine whether or not you will have a problem. It may take your breast at least 3 months to reach their final shape. Don't consider any revision before that time.

Donald Griffin, MD

Too early to be concerned about the appearance of the breast two weeks post augmentation.

+1
From the photographs provided I don't see anything at the moment it is troubling. There is definite postoperative swelling that should improve as the weeks pass.