Would a Sulfur Soap or Cleanser Be Too Harsh for Rosacea Skin?

In addition to pimples caused by rosacea, I seem to also have blackheads and whiteheads. My skin is quite sensitive, so I do not want to make things worse, obviously. Any idea how sensitive skin would react to daily cleansing with an OTC sulfur-based soap?

Sulfur Wash for Sensitive Rosacea-Prone Skin

+1

Sulfur based washes can be very helpful in improving sensitive, rosacea-prone skin. It helps to reduce both the inflammatory acneiform lesions of rosacea (pimples) as well as the erythema (redness). I have many patients with sensitive skin using sulfur based washes or lotions without exacerbation of their redness or acne lesions. There are several over-the-counter sulfur products as well as many good prescription ones. Sometimes you have to try a few to see which one works the best for your skin. I recommend you consult with a board-certified dermatologist for evaluation and a treatment plan that will yield optimal results. 

Web reference: http://www.barnettdermatology.com/conditions.php?id=24