Suitable candidate for rhinoplasty? Extra costs for difficulty? (PHOTOS)

As you can see my nose is long, fat & round. I want to shorten the length, and make it thinner and less round. I have a wide jaw though, so i don't think it could be thinned TOO much without looking out of place. If i am suitable, would my surgery cost dramatically more than average? And most importantly, could it all be crammed into 1 surgery? (can't afford more than one op)

Male rhinoplasty.

+2
You should NOT let any surgeon do what u r concerned about since you have a great looking nose and you would have more to loose than gain!

Rhinoplasty candidate and cost

+2
Probably best to address your specific concerns at the time of examination consultation in person. It is possible to shorten the nose and make the tip look less rounded. Computer imaging, our price list and rhinoplasty photo gallery are all located on the link below for more information