Am I suitable for ICL surgery?

Is ICL is suitable for me I am 26 years old and i have 6.25 (right eye) and 6.50 (left eye). I used contact lens for 10 months ..i faced eye watering problem so doctor suggested me to stop using lens . I thought to go for lasik . After doing basic tests , i came to know that i am not suitable for lasik , as my cornea thickness is 470 .and they suggested to go for ICL my doubt is ICL is safe at this age ? Is ICL is advisable to this power?

ICL Surgery

ICL is another option for those who do not qualify for LASIK and is FDA approved for ages 21-45. You can find more information at staar as well as find a surgeon that performs the procedure in your area.

San Jose Ophthalmologist