Am I Suitable for a BA?

I am wanting to have a BA done after 3 children and loosing all my baby weight plus mpre, I am only small size 157cm 48kg, I am worried I wont have enough breast tissue to obtain desired look. I am currenly not even a size A cup, skin that is barely there. I am hoping to acheive a full B-C cup size. is this going to be possible with the lack of breasts taht I currently have?

Implant Selection Process

+1

This is a common problem we see and the results can be excellent with careful implant selection.  In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.

Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Requirements For Breast Augmentation

+1

Hi,

Achieving a given breasts size depends on several factors such as the anatomy of the patient's chest, the laxity of her skin, etc.

Without photos and physical examination, it is hard to provide you with a definitive opinion. It is not unusual that a patient adopts certain restrictions before consulting with her surgeon to find out later on about a wide range of possible options to choose from.

So, I encourage you to consult with board certified surgeons of extensive experience who can help you make a well informed decision and enjoy the best results possible.

Thank you for your inquiry and the best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Ali Sajjadian, MD, FACS

Yes you can have an augmentation

+1

as there are many others out there just like you.  You should schedule an consultation with a local board certified (or board eligible) plastic surgeon and consider seeing more than one if you don't have friends or family who can recommend one for you.  Your surgeon can  help guide you as to what an appropriate size will be for your build. 

Augmentation will not change any pre-existing differences in your breast and you will have to accept the standard risks of the procedure in order to have it done.

Curtis Wong, MD

Breast implants for a woman with a slight build...

+1

You situation is not uncommon with people of slight build. During the consultation we evaluate not only the physical dimensions of the chest wall, which are important when choosing the implant size, but also the pliability of the tissue in terms of its ability to stretch and cover a breast implant. In many cases this is more art than science and requires a careful discussion between the doctor and the patient. I would recommend you first find a board certified plastic surgeon that you are comfortable with and feel has the necessary experience to help you achieve your goals.

William Franckle, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation Surgery

+1

From your description, it sounds like you may be a good candidate for breast augmentation surgery. To get the best advice regarding the surgery as well as the breast implant size (cup size) you wish to achieve is to visit with well experienced plastic surgeons who can discuss the surgery with you as well as your specific situation.

Suitable for Breast Augmentation

+1

From your description, you seem to be a candidate for breast enlargement to move you from a size A to a size B.  To verify and to understand your options, consult with 3 or 4 experienced and expert board certified plastic surgeons.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Breast augmentation candidate?

+1

By your description it appears that you would be a good candidate for a breast augmentation, however a consultation and exam would be best. The size of implant chosen will help fill out your breast to near your desired size.

Brian J. Lee, MD
Fort Wayne Plastic Surgeon

Question about breast augmentation

+1

Thank you for your question. Without proper examination it would be difficult to answer your question. It is good that you are loosing your baby wight. I suggest you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area.  

Moneer Jaibaji, MD

Do I have enough tissue to go from A to C???

+1

Hard to answer without photos or exam. I would like to know how large you were during pregnancy and nursing. If your size was B or C, then you have already shown you have enough tissue to attain that size. A silicone gel implant will be best. Visit a surgeon to get your answer.