Any suggestions on what would be the best treatment for my facial asymmetry? (Photo)

I am 37 (constantly being told I look much older). I've had only a little botox and fillers during the past year and a half to the right side of my face. I'm healthy, don't smoke, drink alcohol or use drugs (never have) I have no pain or other complications other than a little discomfort because of my neck (it feels like I being pulled to the right side).

Facial Asymmetry

+1
This is a common request from many patients.  Most people have some degree of asymmetry between the two sides of the face, however, others have a more noticeable difference.  There are several options that can improve the symmetry.  The best recommendation is to consult with a board certified specialist in the face who can guide you towards the results you seek.  3-dimensional computer imaging can also help you visualize what you may look like afterwards.