Suggestions to Improve Nasal Features on an Asian Male?

I'm an asian male and I've always thought that my nose could do with certain corrections even though I cannot exactly pinpoint them. I've provided my photos and basically, what are the types of rhinoplasty I should go for? Tip projection, heightening of nose bridge etc etc??

Rhinoplasty-Asian

+1

You really would need to tell the plastic surgeon what exactly bothers you and see what could be done to correct this. The more common areas that could be addressed is building up the dorsum or top of the nose(profile), narrowing the tip, narrowing the base or nostrils. There are many options that could help and are available.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Improving Asian Nose

+1

Increasing tip projection and augmenting your profile line would be helpful. I prefer using the patient's own cartiolage to achieve this, rather than silicone implants. A chin implant will improve facial balance. The ultimate decision will be yours after consulting with an experienced surgeon who will describe all alternatives.

Rhinoplasty vs. Chin and Jaw Augmentation

+1

Hi,

I like your nose. You may want to consider strengthening your chin and jaw with chin and jaw augmentation. This would also make your nose look less prominent.

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS

Asian male rhinoplasty.

+1

You tip appears upturned and short for your face. The nose and the bridge can be grated  with your own cartilage to lengthen the nose and make a stronger bridge. This is assuming that this is what you would like. Bring photos of noses you like to an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon for an opinion.