Suggestions for San Antonio Doctors Good at Juvederm Removal?

I had Juvederm injected in my tear troughs 1 1/2 ago and I need it removed. I wasn't satisfied with the results from the get go but I waited, I massaged and the puffiness never went away. The dermatologist who did the procedure told me he didn't have the hyluronidase readily available as it has a short shelf life, he'd have to order it. My instinct tells me he doesn't have much experience using the product and I would like to find a physician in the San Antonio area who does. Please help. Thanks!

San Antonio Surgeon

+2

My suggestion to you is Minas Chrysopoulo, in San Antonio. Great plastic surgeon, understanding, and very personable. He has an excellent reputation, based on results and not hyped promotion.

Madison Facial Plastic Surgeon

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

+1

There are many good Juvederm injectors in the San Antonio area. You may want to start out by going to the ASPS or ASAPS websites and look up plastic surgeons in your area.

Derm in San Antonio

+1

Schedule a consultation with Dr. Vivian Bucay. She has a great deal of experience with fillers. Consider asking her staff before scheduling to check to see if she has a supply of hyaluronidase in stock.

Ronald Shelton, MD