Suggestion for medicines or exercises to increase my breast?

Dear sir, my age 26 yrs old i have kids also after birth kids my breast is sagged and size also decreased.. i want to increase my boobs size tightining also so please give some suggestion or medicines or exercise to increase my impliment breast

BBA

+1
I wish I knew of a medicine or cream I could recommend.  As far as I know, there is no such product.  Let me know if you find one…

Breast enlargement without surgery

+1

There are no medications or exercises that will improve the breast size.  The only way I know how to increase breast size is with implants.

Breast Implant

+1

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately there is not a medication or exercise that will increase the size of your breast, or tighten the tissue. My best advise if your breasts are a concern to you would be to research and contact a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to make an appointment for a consultation. Depending on the density of your breast tissue you may be a candidate for a lift. I hope this helps and best of luck.

Christine Rodgers, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Breast exercises

+1

I agree with the other post. Although it is difficult to make a diagnosis over the internet, there is no medicine or exercise that will make your breasts full and less saggy. 

Consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Best wishes

George C. Peck, Jr, MD
West Orange Plastic Surgeon

+1

Difficult to give you any type of accurate advice without in-person examination or viewing pictures.  The use of “medicines or exercises” will not be helpful. Based on the description of “sagging” and size concerns, you may benefit from breast augmentation/lifting surgery. Best, at some point, to seek consultation with board certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience helping patients in your situation. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and communicate your goals clearly.

Exercise or medicine to increase breast size.

+1

I'm afraid that there are neither medications nor exercises that will increase breast size. The only non-surgical treatment that has some modest result in some women is a device called BRAVA, that can be found doing a web search. 

The only lasting and predictable success will be the result of surgery, using implants or fat grafting. 

All the best.