Suggested Procedures to Improve Belly Button Area After Mini Tummy Tuck?

I am 5'0 and weighed 104 at time of mini TT. I had many stretch marks, some above BB PS said would not go away, but now i have a blob of skin that I am very unhappy with. PS suggested dot laser at 6 wks post op to improve. Would umbilicoplasty improve this??

Improving the belly button after mini tummy tuck

+1

A mini tummy tuck is a safe and effective procedure that can create a more contoured abdomen, a tight waist and a beautiful figure.

We find that the appearance of the belly button is one of the most important aspects of a successful and beautiful mini tummy tuck. Patients have several options to consider when improving the appearance in this area. The challenge is to create a beautiful belly button and hide any scars is much as possible. For this reason, some procedures may be performed from the inside of the belly button whereas others may take advantage of your lower abdominal incision to create a beautiful belly button from under the skin. Your best bet is to work with a board-certified plastic surgeon that has extensive experience in tummy tucks, liposuction, and body contouring and belly button surgery.

Mini tummy tuck and umbilicus

+1

If you are unhappy about loose skin around your umbilicus after a mini tummy tuck, you are probably better off having a full tummy tuck to oull the skin from above down.  Need an exam to be sure.

Loose skin and stretch marks around belly button (umbilicus) after mini tummy tuck (photo)

+1

IT appears that there is already a scar around your belly button (not typical for a mini tummy tuck). If so I would consider removing more skin through this but would probably do nothing. Lasers are not a great option for this.

Unattractive Belly Button after Mini Tummy Tuck

+1

A Mimi Tummy Tuck is NOT for everyone. The operation is not a substitute for properly correcting any skin looseness above the belly button. When employed for that reason a Mini Tummy Tuck always results is an unattractive result. I personally do not think any laser would be a substitute for your skin looseness and puckering and that you would require a surgical procedure to correct your issue.