Is It Suggested to Do More Than One Fractional CO2 Laser for Chinese Skin?

I have small white scars and little hypertrophic scars on my cheeks. I did fractional co2 laser (ellipse juvia) with 2 or 3 passes and highest settings 6 months ago. Redness and pink lasts for 5 to 6 months. I did see some improvements for some spots. Is it suggested to do it again? If so, how long should I space apart the treatment in order to achieve the best results?

More than one Fraxel Repair in Asian skin

+1

You are at risk for hyperpigmentation and our knowledge of delayed hypopigmentation is still being acquired from this technology which has only been available for a few years. If you've healed well, and willing to undergo the risks, doctors are doing more than one laser treatment with fractional ablative laser, such as Fraxel Repair. There may be a risk of scarring as well so discuss this with your doctor in detail.