Could You Suggest How Can a Good Symmetry Be Achieved on my Face? (photo)

I feel that I have a small chin and a bit wider nose. I wish to get proper guidance regarding this matter. What are probable options for me as I want to do something at the earliest. Do I need both nose job and chin implant together or anyone of them can suffice? Regards

How Can a Good Symmetry Be Achieved on my Face?

+1

We will need a side view to comment on the need for a chin implant but from this view, it seems that you have a small mandible and therefore you can benefit from a chin implant. You do have thick nasal skin, wide nasal base and bulbous tip and possibly low dorsum. All these can be corrected by an experienced rhinoplastic surgeon who is well versed with your type of nose.. 

Web reference: http://www.cosmeticsurgery4you.com

Huntington Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon