Can Someone Suggest a Good Dr That Knows What They're Doing with Restalyne in Katy Area Perhaps? (photo)

I've lived with under eye blue circles most of my life and just wish I could make this look better as it definitely ages you. I'm an allergic person as to pollen and dust, but not medicine so also makes it worse. Suffer from hay fever and all... So the eye area being so delicate, I want to go to someone that knows what they're doing as it would be my first time for Restalyne.

Allergic shiners are a myth.

+2

It is just a made up story by pediatricians to reassure moms that their kids were not going to be living with dark circles their entire lives.  Your allergies have nothing to do with your lower eyelids with one possible exception.  That would be people who chronically rub their eyes.  Yes this will damage the integrity of the eyelid skin over time.  By the way, the slight fullness you have in your lower eyelid is not herniated fat.  Put your finger on it.  It is your orbital rim visible in the lower eyelid.  I agree that you need very, very carefully done tear trough Restylane.  Is that Katy as in Katy Texas?  If so, you will need to travel to find the right injector.  Please remember that this is an advanced service.  Experience matters.

Can Someone Suggest a Good Dr That Knows What They're Doing with Restalyne in Katy Area Perhaps?

+1

The thing to make sure is that whoever you go too has injected a lot of lower eyelid areas. This is an area where experience is really important.  Injections here have to be done differently. The Restylane needs to be injected right on top of the bone, not under skin like in other areas.

Rigo Mendoza, MD

Restylane and tear troughs

+1

Often the allergies cause the dark areas you've referred to (as you note), and whether or not you have a filler placed in the tear trough region, it doesn't necessarily change the color, just fills a void or hollow. Consult with a well-trained and reputable practice for your best under eye rejuvenation.

Sam Naficy, MD