I am a young male. What Would Suggest For Me? Liposuction in Love Handles and Pecs? Tummy Tuck for Stomach? (Photo)

I am a young male, lost about 60 - 65 pounds a few years back and this is what i've been left with. I've tried diet and exercise but cannot get rid of these problematic areas.

Lipo or TT

+1

Congratulations on your weight loss.  The answer about which procedure to do really depends on your skin elasticity - which is hard to tell from the small photos.  If the elasticity is good, then lipo would be the first step.  If the skin elasticity is "iffy", you might be better off with some form of skin resection, like a mini tummy tuck or a standard tt.

When you lean forward, can you grab a lot of loose skin?  

Liposuction Everything First then Tummy Tuck Later

+1

I would liposuction all of the areas of interest first.  Then I would reassess the skin envelope in 6 months.  I anticipate that you would benefit from a tummy tuck at that time.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Weight loss

+1

You have excellent skin tone and you look like a great candidate for liposuction of your abdomen and hips and lower back.

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Liposuction only for most males.

+1

The photograph demonstrates a male who is a good candidate for liposuction. In my opinion the scar accompanying in abdominoplasty which would create marginal improvement in tension of the skin is unworthy of the procedure. Liposuction alone should yield an excellent result.

What Would Suggest For Me? Liposuction in Love Handles and Pecs? Tummy Tuck for Stomach?

+1

Options try ON<Y liposuction. Than if still unhappy with abdomen do a TT. But there will be a scar. Seek in person evaluations. 

Candidate for surgery

+1

As you will see with many others answering this question, I agree that your best course of action is to see a surgeon and be evaluated.  

Plastic surgeons today have many different ways to improve body contour, and you want a specific treatment plan based on your fat, skin, shape, heath, and lifestyle.  Liposuction is likely going to be helpful to you, but your skin tone needs to be evaluated to see if it will tighten properly over the removed fat or if the skin itself needs to be removed.  If you are too active to want surgery, CoolSculpting or a similar technique may be better in that it requires no down-time.  If your skin does not have good elasticity, then surgical resection may be the best option.  

In any case, you have done very well by losing the weight, and you should be certain to complete your transformation in the best way with the assistance of a properly trained, board certified plastic surgeon who can individualize your care.

Adam David Lowenstein, MD, FACS
Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction of the chest, full abdomen and flanks makes a big improvement.

+1

Liposuction should make a great improvement in the full abdomen, flanks and chest and can be done a 1 procedure for roughly $6000 on special under local tumescent anesthesia with you getting back to work in only 2 days and exercising in 1 week.  Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Massive weigh loss

+1

I think you should get a body lift and lipo in some areas fat transfer to your butt and will have a great result 

Eduardo Gongora, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction Or Tummy Tuck After Weight Loss

+1

Congratulations on your weight loss and for keeping the weight off for several years.  The answer to your question of which procedure or combination of procedures will help you achieve your body contouring goals, depends on the elasticity and redundancy of your skin. As was previously mentioned, photographs do not appropriately demonstrate the elasticity or quality of your skin, but they demonstrate that there is not a tremendous redundancy.  Given this limited information, I would agree that liposuction is a great starting point and if there is a significant skin redundancy after liposuction, then this can be addressed at a later time.  You really do need an appropriate evaluation by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon as there are other "cosmetic surgeons" who are not appropriately trained in body contouring. Best wishes in achieving your goals.

Luis Zapiach, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Body contour surgery after weight loss

+1

You may very well be a good candidate for liposuction, but if the skin is very loose, you may need more than that.  Hard to say without an exam.