What would you suggest to fix my face?

Hi, I'm 24 and the cheek on my left side of face that sags. I have a broken nose and may have broken my cheek bone after 14 years of kickboxing. I have uploaded a picture of my face without makeup. And I would like some suggestions on treatment I could have for my cheek to improve appearance and improve the assymmetry. And advice about my nose Thank you.. X

What would you suggest to fix my face?

ONLY IN PERSON evaluations would allow a definitive surgical plan. Also the use of X-ray of facial bones or even a 3-D scan to see if old fractures are present would be recommended.//