Would Anyone Suggest Facial Liposuction for Myself. I Am a 24 Year Old Male and Weigh Approx 77kg.

However from the ages of 18-23 i ate a lot of junk food . I have attached an old photo (18 year old) and also a recent one (todays date 09/02/2012). I have heard bad reports of buccal fat removal, but would facial lipo be a suitable option? Or (hopefully) do i just continue to excercise, eat lots of fruit,veg, and lean meat in order to regain my old face shape. Thanks!

+1

I think it best to live the healthy lifestyle as I believe that the liposuction might look good for a short period of time but will then prematurely age you.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.