What Would You Suggest to Correct my Tuberous Breasts and Gain the Result I Am After? (photo)

I would like to correct my tuberous breasts and aspire to have the same results as the two patients before/ after pictures as shown. I would like to have a natural look and feel and am aiming to have full d to dd cup breasts if possible. What implant/ incision/ placement and size would you suggest would give me the results I am after? For me the closest to natural feel + movement/ 'jiggle' and natural drop/ sag to the breast is supreme.

Breast Enhancement Surgery

+1
My approach is to place a smooth round implant under the skin, cut the tight breast tissue to release it and perform a lift at the same time

Tuberous Breasts

+1

Thank you for your question, for the photos of yourself and the desired result photos.

Without an in-person exam I would not think about guessing implant size, but in general, I would suggest:

• Breast augmentation with silicone gel, sized based on examination
  • Implants in sub-pectoral or dual plane position
  • Circumareolar mastopexy, with possibility of vertical mastopexy, based on findings of examination.

The before and after photos you post look like they are from a surgeon's office. Remember that most surgeons are posting best outcomes, not necessarily average outcomes. Both of these cases have excellent results, but that doesn't guarantee the same outcome with other patients. 

You seem ready for an in person consultation. RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S.

A circumareolar breast lift with implants is likely your best option.

+1

Thank you for your question and the photos.

To be sure, see two or more board-certified plastic surgeons in your area for a full and complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery. I hope this helps.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Correction of Tuberous Breast Deformity

+1

Thank you for providing not only pictures of yourself, but of the desired results as well. It would appear that you would certainly benefit from a vertical mastopexy (lift) with augmentation as from the pictures your breasts are too ptotic for a periareolar mastopexy. I would recommend silicone implants in a combination sub glandular/sub muscular plane known as the dual plane augmentation.

Make sure that you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon and communicate your expectations. I hope this helps. Good luck.

Pedro M. Soler, Jr., MD

Achieving Desired Breast Look; Tuberous Breasts?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.

Although precise advice would require in-person consultation and a full communication  off your goal is, some general words of advice may be helpful...

I think you may benefit from breast augmentation and breast lifting.    I would suggest placement of sub muscular (dual plane) breast implants ( preferably silicone gel in your case) and breast lifting  with incisions around the areola and probably vertically as well.

It is helpful that you have chosen goal  pictures;   these will certainly be helpful in the communication process.   It will also be necessary for you to achieve realistic expectations, understanding that the results of your breast surgery will not necessarily match that of another persons.

I would suggest in-person  consultations with board-certified plastic surgeons;  ask to see lots of examples of the plastic surgeons' work,  helping patients in your situation.