I'm Suffering from Bad Acne? (photo)

I have been suffering from bad acne for last 5 years and now it's not getting acne like in the past.But acne scars are all over on my face and those really embarrassing to me.

Acne scars

+1

Acne scars can be very frustrating and is a common problem. There are many treatments available and no one treatment is best for everyone. Most treatments are geared towards the type of scar. Here are the different types of acne scars:

• Pitted scars-deep small scars
  • Shallow, box-car scars-very shallow depressed scars that at several mm or larger in diameter
  • deep, depressed scars-these result from loss of the fat resulting in a deeper depression.

One must address the type of scars and then come up with a treatment plan to do so.  Often, more than one type of treatment must be used for optimal results.

Miami Dermatologic Surgeon