I Suffer from Vaginal Tightness As Well As Having my Vaginal Muscles Being Too Loose for Pleasure?

I'm 42 and have been dealing with my vaginal muscles fluctuating from being tight as my rectum to too loose for pleasure. I've been dealing with this for 8 years. Is this normal and what can i do about it?

Vaginal muscle fluctuations

+1

A much more detailed history and physical exam is necessary to elucidate what might be going on with your vaginal muscles fluctuating between too loose and too tight.  Is there any event, such as pregnancy with vaginal delivery, that occured that you can trace back to the beginnings of your problem, etc...  I recommend visiting a plastic surgeon or gynecologist that specializes in vaginoplasty and/or vaginal reconstuction/rejuvination to determine the likely cause and then develop a treatment plan.  Glad to help... @drryanstanton