Ask a doctor

I Suffer from Ptosis, Lazy Eye and Smaller Pupil? (photo)

Doctor Answers 2

I Suffer from Ptosis, Lazy Eye and Smaller Pupil?

You should see an Ophthalmologist who specialises in lazy eye treatments. There are numerous causes for your condition.

Have a question? Ask a doctor

Lazy Eye Ptosis

Hi There,   There are many kinds of things that cause a small eye, ptosis and lazy eye or amblyopia.   See an ophthalmologist or oculoplastic surgeon in your area.  This may or may not be amenable to surgical care.  A full evaluation needs to be done.   Dr. Boxrud

Cynthia Boxrud, MD
Santa Monica Oculoplastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 5 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.