Suddent Tightness at the End of the Day That is Causing Me to Hunch and Strain Back?

I get up in the morning and can walk around close to ,but as the day progresses my hips and lower abdomen get tighter. I've also had some hardens at times and extra swelling with this sudden occurrence. I'm basically hunched over almost completely by the end of the day. I've called the doctor, and he said to come in for my next appointment. It is getting worse by the day and causing pain that I haven't had since the first week and half.

Hello

+1

You did not mention what kind of surgery you had, when you had it done and how long after did all this symptoms begin. You need to see your surgeon ASAP..