I suddenly started having really dry, flaky skin around my mouth, spreading up to my nose. What can I do? (Photo)

It started with the corners of my mouth and also around my eyes, my skin has been really, really dry and has become really flaky. Moisturising only seemed to make it worse, it's been like this for a week now and I don't know what to do. Can anyone help?

Scaly Skin Around Mouth

+1
This is common condition that can be treated by an general dermatologist.  Seek an appointment as soon as you can get in.  For now, over the counter cerave lotion mixed with a little hydrocortisone would be helpful.  I wish you the best of luck, Dr. Emer.