Suddenly Have Pain/sensativity in Left Breast Near Arm Pit & Side

I had my surgery in 2008. I have always had some sensativity on that side but about two months go they got real hard & swollen for a couple of days. They went down & now the left one is VERY sensative, near arm pit. could it be scar tissue or an infection?? its very painful

See your surgeon asap

+1
This could be a sign of capsular contracture. Please see your surgeon as soon as you can for a physical examination.

Breast implant, breast augmentation

+1
It is difficult to tell you what is going on without an examination. Any new pain or change in texture and feel of the implant should be evaluated. It could be capsular contracture or any number of other possibilities.

David L. Abramson, MD

Have Pain/sensativity in Left Breast Near Arm Pit & Side

+1

Please see both your plastic surgeon and a breast surgeon ASAP.  Evaluation of the pain and redness should be done via physical exam and or the use of possible adjunct tests such as ultrasounds and even a possible mammogram. Good luck hope all is well.

Ernesto Hayn, MD

Pain in breasts

+1

Pain and swelling in a breast is always worrisome. I would go to see your surgeon to make sure everything is OK.