Sudden tightness in breasts, more in my left, especially when I'm anxious! Could it be muscle pressure from the implant? (Photo)

8 days post op! 600/650cc mentor implants placed submuscular with anchor mastopexy! I am completely off all my meds & I'm doing great! Just have one concern... I get sudden tightness in my breasts, more in my left, than my right! Just wondering if it could be pressure on my chest wall or maybe muscle spasms??

Muscle spasms after aug

+1
Really sounds like you are having muscle spasms.  Not uncommon after sub pectoral aug.  Hang in there.  If you notice significant distortion or a big difference in size...call your PS

Muscle Spasms after Breast Augmentation

+1
Thank you for your inquiry about healing and muscle spasms after breast augmentation.

You recently had your surgery. Things take time to heal and one side may heal faster than the other. If you are having serious concerns you should contact your plastic surgeon's office for advice. Best Wishes.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

Breast augmentation with a lift and nipple changes

+1
Sounds like muscle spasms.  Please discuss with your doctor their method of dealing with these situations.

Robert Whitfield, MD, FACS

Sudden tightness in breasts, more in my left, especially when I'm anxious! Could it be muscle pressure from the implant?

+1
You need to be examined in person. Call your surgeon ASAP to be seen.. Over the internet we can not be sure of the issues here... 

Chest Tightness

+1
Thanks for your picture. Your result looks very good. I believe your tightness is due to muscle spasms. Sometimes a muscle relaxant can prescribed. 

Earl Stephenson, Jr, MD,DDS,FACS

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Tightness of breast early post-op

+1
It is quite common to get spasm of the chest muscle after a breast augmentation with a lift. If concerned check in with your doctor to make sure everything is OK.