Sudden Puffiness/Pillow Like Bag Under One Eye? (photo)

This has never happened to me before and I had just woken up from a nap. I woke up with my right eye having this puffy life pillow under my eye. I'm 25, get plenty of sleep, am healthy and can't think of anything that would cause this. Any help is appreciated!

Sudden puffiness under one eye

+1

If this puffiness under your one eye only developed after a nap, I would say that it's very likely it will go away by itself.  It's possible that the position of your face when you were sleeping may have caused it and it's also possible that something like an insect bite may have caused it.  Either way, it should resolve completely over a short period of time.  If it's getting worse for any reason, I would seek medical attention.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon