How Successful is the Marble Trick ?

i had a tt 3 years ago hate my belly button its just a slit will the marble trick still work ?

Enlarging a bellybutton three years later.

Three years after your tummy tuck it is unlikely that stretching the bellybutton through massage or a marble will be of help.  The good news is that making a small bellybutton larger is very easy.  It is usually a small procedure that can be done under local anesthesia. I think your best bet would be to check in with your plastic surgeon and share your concern.

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Marble Trick 3 Years after Tummy Tuck?

At this stage (3 years after tummy tuck surgery)  the umbilical scar is mature. Therefore, the “marble trick” will not work. I would suggest follow-up with your plastic surgeon to discuss  options for revisionary surgery.