Have any of you had any success with reversing any damage from fraxel repair?

I had fraxel repair 18 months ago, within 4 months I noticed the following:

1) saggy krinkly skin around my eyes

2) the veins in my forhead and temples (for the first time) were very visible.

3) I can not use retin A as it now burns my skin (still) and up until fraxel, I had used it for 24 years.

Have any of you had any success with any products or procedures to correct/reverse any of these awful side effects. THE IRONY: fraxel was supposed to make us look 8 years younger! Its awful what this technology has done to us. I cant believe I fell for it. (If is sounds too good to be true it is!)

The Fraxel Repair Laser is a great laser used properly and for the right reason.

+1

Reading you list of concerns, I don't think the Fraxel Repair Laser treatment is responsible for your problems.  I would recommend that you see a board certified dermatologist who is also an expert in all of the current laser technologies to get a consultation regarding your skin and it's needs. 

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon