Will subtle changes with Rhinoplasty help in my nose? It lacks definition and gets really wide at the bottom. (photo)

I don't like how my nose seems to have no shape and looks like a big triangle. It lacks definition and gets really wide at the bottom.

Rhinoplasty for wide nasal tip and more definition

+1
There are some improvements that can be made in the nose, as long as you have realistic expectations. The skin in the lower half of the nose will be an impediment to seeing a very refined nose. Osteotomies of the nasal bones can narrow the Lower bridge line and alar plasty can narrow wide nostrils.  A tip rhinoplasty  can help narrow the tip somewhat.
For many examples, please see the link below

Rhinoplasty to help create more nose definition

+1
Rhinoplasty techniques are available to refine your nose in a natural way. You also may benefit from narrowing your nostril width a bit too.

There may be some limitations in how much definition could be achieved in your case based on your skin thickness. An in person examination would allow for a better assessment of your anatomy which would help determine how much that would be a factor.

You can read about refining an ill-defined tip (and see some before and after photo examples) at my web reference link below. 

Thomas A. Lamperti, MD

Rhinoplasty for "triangle nose".

+1
Rhinoplasty for "triangle nose". This involves refining your tip, narrowing your bridge, etc. See an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who does natural male noses for best results. 

Will Rhinoplasty Help Nasal Appearance?

+1
Rhinoplasty by an experienced specialist will improve the appearance of your nose and provide a natural result.

Will subtle changes with Rhinoplasty help in my nose? It lacks definition and gets really wide at the bottom.

+1
     I think that you can have significant improvement with a rhinoplasty to address and refine the tip and narrow the bridge.

+1
Based on your photo, Rhinoplasty would greatly improve the appearance of the nose. Your goals could be obtained.  You want to keep your male nose, but make it more attractive.  Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who is very experienced in Rhinoplasty surgery, for your best result.  Best wishes!

Robert E. Zaworski, MD