Is a Subtle Nose Job Possible for Me? (photo)

I'm middle eastern & have a thick nose that's not very defined. I live in an Asian country and I don't trust to consult & do my nose with them because they don't understand my nose. I just want a minor nostril & tip reduction & some sharpness & definition to the bridge. I don't want a very big change for everyone to notice. The second pic (both front and side) of my nose are photoshoped to what I want. Plus I need a liplift. So many questions, so little space. Much appreciation, thanks doctors!

Is a Subtle Nose Job Possible for Me?

+2

Tip refinement and possible alar base reduction can give the subtle changes you want.  I do not think this would be a particularly difficult rhinoplasty.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Tip plasty for Middle Eastern thick skin

+2

A tip-plasty  can certainly be performed to narrow and re- fine nasal tip cartilages. This is accomplished with tip suturing techniques and cartilage  removal.

Subtle Rhinoplasty

+2

What you have shown a re some very realistic rhinoplasty changes that can be achieved with your natural nasal shape and skin. Cartilage grafts will be needed for the bridge and tip as well as nostril narrowing. 

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Is a Subtle Nose Job Possible for Me?

+2

Yes, of course the nasal tip and nostrils can be refined in a subtle manner if that is what you're looking to achieve.  This can be done with Internal Weirs and a Tip-plasty without a complete Rhinoplasty in my opinion.  

Asian rhinoplasty can be subtle and can be combined with a lip lift.

+2

Asian rhinoplasty can be subtle and can be combined with a lip lift. Make sure your surgeon knows how to do these very well and produce natural noses.

+1

If you have so "many questions" than the proper course of action is to seek IN PERSON consultations from boarded surgeons in your area.