What Would You Recommend For Subtle Changes to Nose? (photo)

I only want my nose to be a little more narrow, and definitely not like Michael Jackson's nose. The nose shown on the picture below is exactly what I'm looking for. It's a photo of my face. The original is obviously on the left. First of all, I want to know exactly what the surgeon would do for my nose if I only want subtle changes? I fear that I'd get a whole different nose afterwards and regret everything. Is it even possible to do this?

Subtle results possible

+1

A subtle change is quite possible with rhinoplasty.  Be sure to communicate your likes and dislikes with your surgeon

Recommendations for Subtle Changes in Nose

+1

It is impossible to make recommendations for subtle changes in your nose without seeing your entire nose. If you go to my website you will find directions on how to take a set of nasal pictures which you can submit to us. If you do not want to do this I advise you to see an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon to achieve a natural result.

Minor rhinoplasty

+1

Not all rhinoplasty results have to be dramatic. An expert rhinoplasty surgeon should be able to make minor changes to the tip without changing other parts of the nose. You need to have a clear communication with your surgeon for the results you desire. Good luck, Dr. Sadati

Kevin Sadati, DO

Natural rhinoplasty.

+1

This is possible IF you select an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who does subtle rhinoplasty.  Don't try to know how: jjust make  sure he does natural noses and you will get what you want. 

Subtle rhinoplasty

+1

Subtle rhinoplasty is certainly possible. Not all rhinoplasties are done to create drastic changes.

An experienced rhinoplasty surgeon should have this level of control over their results. The key is great communication before surgery to make sure you're both on the same page. Preoperative digital morphing should help with this process.

Thomas A. Lamperti, MD