I Have Submusculer Implant 4 Months Ago During Sex I Do Alot of Movment Without Bra is That Save?

Breast at 4 months and sex

+1

As long as you have healed properly, full contact sports like sex should be fine.  If you are having pain then you should back of form some activities, but you may want to check with your surgeon.

Breast implants are safe for sex without a bra

+1

After four months your breast implants are ready for any physical activity without a bra, sex included. I takes a tremendous force or impact to damage the implant, though any activity or exercise should be within your abilty and comfort zone to avoid injury to yourself.

Best of luck, peterejohnsonmd.com

Safe sex

+1

your implants should be safe unless you are doing something which is painful to you.  probably a good rule of thumb for other things besides sex as well

Jonathan Saunders, MD
Newark Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implants and Sex

+1

As you are four months out from surgery and assuming you are completely recovered, there is not any harm in having sex.  Normal movement from sex, daily activities of life, etc will not harm the implants.

Good Luck.

David Shafer, MD

Breast Implant "Safety" with "Active" Sex

+1

Breast implants were designed to tolerate significant movement and compression. At four months after surgery, unless you engage in very unusual activities, it is unlikely you could physically damage the implants. However, we have all seen cases where repeated forceful manipulation of the breasts has resulted in flipping of the implants.

Breast to Augmentation and Sex?

+1

Thank you for the  question.

It is unlikely that you will do any damage to your breast implants performing standard sexual acts (without bra). If you are concerned about a certain unusual “movement” you may want to discuss this with your plastic surgeon.

Thank heavens you don't just lay there!

+1

Assuming you are well-healed, which you should be at 4 months, any movement (with or without bra) that is safe for you will NOT damage your implants. I do hope your love life is better than your spelling. Best wishes!

Richard H. Tholen, MD, FACS
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon