Submuscular Implants in the Thighs for Augmentation?

Hi, I found on the internet a technique for medial thigh augmentation that kept my attention,I dont know how its done exactly but i know that a silicon is placed somewhere In the middle thighs between the muscles which will give an effect of fuller and straighter thighs. I didnt find more information on this technique and was wondering if anyone heard about it or practice it on patients? Im open to other suggestions 2. Thanks for your help :)

Thigh augmentation

+1

Thanks for your question, Nina.

I've not heard of such a technique and it does not sound to me as though this suggestion would be likely to produce attractive results. If you'd like to have fuller thighs, or more defined muscles I suggest exercise and weight training.

Good luck! JT

Melbourne Plastic Surgeon