5 weeks post op of Breast Augmentation, can submuscular breast implants "slip out" from under the muscle?

I'm 5 weeks post op from submuscular silicone implants w/ crescent lift. My right side pops out from under the muscle with the slightes activation of my pectoralis. It doesn't look like its bottoming out from pictures I've seen. More like it flips in front of the muscle and then I can manually push it back under. Is this even possible? Could it be rotating & getting stuck kind of sideways? PS says its not possible but its clearly doing something. Its not painful and left doesn't moves normal.

Submuscular breast implant slipping out from under the pectoralis muscle?

+1
Without pictures, it's difficult to say for sure what is going on. It sounds as if muscle contraction is causing significant change in the appearance of the implant. Unless extensive muscle release was performed by your surgeon, the implant should not be slipping in front of the muscle. Best to follow up with them--they know exactly what was done at surgery and can advise you accordingly. Best of luck!

Paramus Plastic Surgeon

BBA

+1
I think  it's best that you see your PS in person to determine what is happening.  Without examining you in person, it's impossible to really tell what's happening.

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)