Subglandular or Dual Plane? (photo)

I'm 5'4" 110lbs, size 32B. I have grade-1 ptosis and my PS suggested I do moderate profile silicone 286cc subglandular. I have 4cm of pinch in the upper pole and I am a fitness instructor by profession. My PA is concerned about possible animation deformity with a dual plane. My concern is not getting enough fullness in the upper pole and ending up with a matronly or bottom-heavy breasts from this approach but I don't want to end up with snoopy deformity or double bubble either.

Subglandular Breast Implant Best For Sagging Breast

Thank you for your question. Because there is some ptosis or sag of your breast, a dual plane breast augmentation can result in the muscle holding the implant too high and create a "snoopy deformity".

If you want your implant under the muscle then you will likely need a breast lift as well.

A sub glandular breast implant over the muscle is an acceptable alternative for you if you do not want the breast lift scars.