Looking For A Doc That Performs On Acne Scars Routinely in Colorado. Recommendations?

Subcision for Acne Scars in Colorado?  I Only See Two and One is More About Cellulite looking for a skilled doc that performs on acne scars routinely

Hello

+1

There is a few options for acne scars. You can get profractional laser with micro laser peel that in it self will get rid of a lot of your scars but not 100%. If you want 100% you can do a mini facelift that would be stretching the skin and getting rid of the deeper scars.Good luck.The best would be to see a PS to see you and know exactly what would benefit you the best.

Colorado acne scar treatment expert

+1

I would find someone that offers you multple options and one that fits your needs. There are so many different ways to approach acne scarring. Take a look at the before and afters and see if you have a good intuition about the practice and doctor.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Acne Scar Treatments

+1

We are located in Lone Tree, CO and have been treating acne scars for many years.  Some of the techniques that we employ include subcision, CROSS treatments, medical needling, fillers and laser resurfacing, depending on the type of scar. 

Lone Tree Dermatologic Surgeon