2 Weeks Post-Op Breast Lift, Stuff Coming from the Incisions, One Breast is Larger Than the Other, What Could be Wrong

Breast lift, day 15th. Had allergic reaction to bandages in day 10th. Day 12th till now, there is stuff coming from the incisions. The wounds are not healing. No infection yet. Given antibiotics. One breast is in pain and larger than the other, its swollen. I feel pain under armpit to the side of the breast. I haven't seen the incisions, doctors change the bandages for me every 2nd day. I asked what is wrong, I was told there is unknown process and have to wait to heal. What's wrong?

Wound healing problems after breast lift surgery

+1

Sound like your wound healing problems are related to marginal tissue necrosis.  If the area is relatively small it will heal without problems if larger then you may require surgical debridement and secondary scar revision.  

Breast lift issue

+1

Hard to say what is going on without an exam. It is best to follow very cloesly with your doctor during this process. good luck.

Breast Lift Concerns?

+1

Unfortunately, it is not possible to give you good advice without direct examination.

My suggestion would be to express your concerns to your plastic surgeon;  he/she will be best equipped to give you an accurate diagnosis,  as well as treatment plan. Online consultants can only speculate ( not helpful).

Breast lift pain

+1

Could be a couple of things. It is hard to say without seeing you. The best bet is to talk with your surgeon and discuss your concerns

Michael Hueneke, MD