I'm 64 Years Old. Is That Too Old for a Brazilian Butt Lift? Also Want Liposuction on Stomach and Other Fat on my Body? (photo)

What is the cost of the two procedures at the same time, and what is the cost of liposuction on those areas without the BBL

Brazilian Butt lift, 64 years old

+2

Age is not usually a determining factor on eligibility for surgery.  Your overall general health and medical condition is more important when considering surgery.  From your photo, it appears that you do have extra fat that could be used for transferring to the buttocks.  However, you appear to have significant looseness in the abdominal wall muscle.  You would benefit most from an abdominoplasty with associated liposuction to help with contouring and harvesting of fat.  This fat would be used for the butt augmentation.  It is hard to determine exact costs without a full consultation and exam.  But in general, either procedure would be several thousand dollars each.  Combining procedures can keep the overall individual costs down.   Thanks for the question

I'm 64 Years Old. Is That Too Old for a Brazilian Butt Lift? Also Want Liposuction on Stomach and Other Fat on my Body?

+2

Thank you for your question and photos. Age is not as important as good health. In general as we age, we lose elasticity in our skin and the ability to retract. Although the photos show only limited views, I believe the best result for you would be a lipoabdominoplasty and liposuction of your hips, back, waist and arms. All this fat then can be injected into the buttock area to give you a fuller and rounder buttocks.Subtracting fat from above the buttocks to give you a nice waistline will further define the shape of the buttocks. I would agressively liposuction the lower abdomen (this part would be removed anyway, but want to save the fat) to transplant this fat to the buttocks as well. See a board certified plastic surgeon for an in person evaluation. I do get a medical clearance and an ECG on all my patients above 55.Good luck.

George Marosan, MD
Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

+2

Thank you for your question, health is a bigger concern than a patients age, It is much more important that all his/her blood work is in order and that they have a normal EKG rather than their age. However in your pictures I can see that you will need  a Tummy Tuck to avoid more loose skin and achieve better results, there is too much loose skin for you to have the BBL only, doing the Tummy Tuck as well will give you better results.

Salvador Pantoja, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction vs. Tummy Tuck

+2

Given your age and the photographs provided, I would suggest a full tummy tuck. Liposuction could make the skin on your abdomen loose. A tummy tuck would be much more powerful and you would achieve optimal results. I recommend consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon to determine which procedure would benefit you the most. 

Leo Lapuerta, MD

+2

Age is not a contraindication by  itself.  You will  need a tummy tuck to adequately contour the abdomen after the liposuction and the Brazilian buttlift.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Too old for tummy tuck?

+1
Thank you for your post. Age is not a contraindication to surgery. Poor health is. If you are a healthy adult, and interested in a surgery, meet with a board certified plastic surgeon. He or she will assess you as a patient for any risks you might have. The biggest risks are heart disease, diabetes, smoking, high blood pressure, and previous history of deep venous thrombosis. However, I do not think you are a good candidate for liposuction to the belly area, as this will cause more loose skin and will not be a very good cosmetic outcome.  I wound consider a tummy tuck instead.
Best Wishes,
Pablo Prichard, MD

Pablo Prichard, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Age and Buttock augmentation

+1

Age is not a specific contraindication. It is more important to know your overall health condition and the quality of your tissues.