I Have Been Struggling for 3 Years to Eliminate my Melasma Caused After Tca Peel?

please give me a solution for my melasma I've tried, fractional, glycolic peels, bleaching creams, mesotherapy, tca/phenolic peel (it came out more)

Melarase and MelaPeels for correction of melasma - Los Angeles

+1

I have personally treated many patients with success. Begin with Melarase creams twice daily + RR Complex + Melapeels once monthly.  Treatments should take about 4 to 6 months for correction. Raffy Karamanoukian, Los Angeles

Melasma Treatments

+1

Hi Diva.  We are sorry to hear about the frustration and unfortunately have heard your story many times.  Melasma is a difficult condition to treat.  It is kind of like Acne in that you need to keep searching until you find an option that works for you.  It's important to note that Melasma does not have a cure so once you find an option to control it, you will need to continue to use that option.

The options we have at our disposal are as follows.  We can use fractional resurfacing (Sciton Profractional), q-switched lasers (Medlite C6), glycolic peels and bleaching products.  

Of all of these, we have found the most success with 8% hydroquinone.  Our hydroquinone formulation does not have Retin A in it so most patients tolerate it very well.  It's also a liquid form of HQ with the medication placed on the skin with a cotton pad.  This makes it easier for the medication to absorb more quickly and easily into the skin than a cream.  Because the 8% is stronger than most types of hydroquinone, it just works better.  We would suggest you look for something similar in your area.  We are in Los Angeles.

Harold J. Kaplan, MD