Im Struggling So Bad; Very Self Conscious About my Weight?

I desperately need lipo 35 had four kids just got tubes tied and gained lots of weight i applied for care credit and denied my weight is creating emotional issues any suggestions

Weight loss should preceed liposuction.

+1

Greetings,

I would suggest you look at your weight gain as a health issue and not as an immediate plastic surgical problem.

1. See your internal medicine doctor to see if your thyroid is functioning well and for his(her) advice for weight reduction (diet).
  2. There are medication options available if your physician thinks this might be necessary.
  3. A regimen of exercise or a personal trainer is much less expensive than surgery and is strongly advised, if you can drop weight with this option.

I prefer to offer patients liposuction to care for contour problems after they have toned up and arrived at a weight that they are comfortable with.

Best Regards,

Colorado Springs Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction and weight issue

+1

If you are overweight, liposuction is not the answer. Diet and exercise are the best options at this time to  get you where you want to go. Then liposuction can be done to refine if necessary in the right patients.

Desperately Need Liposuction

+1

It is a common misconception that liposuction can help patients who want to lose weight. In fact liposuction over 5000cc (only about 11 pounds) can have serious and even fatal complications. Liposuction is only a sculpting operation and works best for patients who are at or near their ideal weight and have stubborn areas that don't shape up. See your doctor to get on a medically supervised weight loss program.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD