How Did I Go from a Strong Nose to a Weak Nose? Can It Be Revised?

I had a long, elegant nose and I was just wanting it to be a bit slimmer. I had rhinoplasty and ended up with a short, piggish, stubby, bulbous nose. I now look so horrible and unattractive. I look like a little pig. How did this happen? Can I go back to the nose that I originally wanted or at least my nose? I am looking for the most qualified person who is willing to rid me of the nightmare I've been in for 9 months. I am too scared to go back to the original doctor as he did something completely different.

Restoring nasal structure

+1

Shortened nose can be reconstructed with cartilage grafts to restore a more natural appearance - many times rib and/or ear grafts are needed

Web reference: http://www.seattlerhinoplasty.com/html/index.php

Revising Weak Nose

+1

Refer back to the answers you were given when you submitted the same question in a different format on the same day. You will probably need cartilage grafts to restore length, support, and definition to your nose.

Rhinoplasty and Revision rhinoplasty should be about maintaining and restoring structure

+1

Rhinoplasty is often considered one of the most difficult procedures in cosmetic surgery. To quote one of our teachers, it is an easy operation to perform, but hard to get consistently good results. It is important to seek out a revision specialist to restore shape and length to your nose. The key to this procedure is using cartilage grafts from your own nose, sometimes your ear or even a rib to create strength and structure.

Web reference: http://revisionrhinoplastyny.com