I Had a Stroke and the Muscles in Back of my Leg the Hamstring Went into Spasm Will Botox Help It?

Stroke and the Muscles in Back of my Leg the Hamstring Went into Spasm, Will Botox Help It

+1

This would be a medical injection of Botox, not cosmetic use. While I would believe this is not a good idea, I would suggest you seek advice on this matter from someone who is not a dermatologist or plastic surgeon, as we specialize in cosmetic uses of Botox. Best wishes.

Botox for muscle spasms

+1

It will absolutely help but for you to get insurance approval for the Botox, it has to be done by a physiatrist (an MD) or neurologist (MD).

Hratch Karamanoukian, MD, FACS
Buffalo General Surgeon