Is StriVectin Really Effective?

Is StriVectin really an effective dark circle treatment? Mine are really bad, and I'm a health nut so I dont prefer applying a bunch of products on. Also, aside from StriVectin, are there any natural products that can help, please?

Any topical treatment not effective for dark circles

There are many reasons why dark circles form to the lower eyelids. These include blood vessels that are visible through the thin eyelid skin and ethnicity.

I don't think any topical treatment is effective. Your other options are more invasive. If the problem lies in the color of the skin itself, laser may help. Injection of a dermal filler can insert a layer between the skin and the blood vessels, thus making them less visible.

Hope this helps!

Bel Air Plastic Surgeon