Is StriVectin Really Effective?

Is StriVectin really an effective dark circle treatment? Mine are really bad, and I'm a health nut so I dont prefer applying a bunch of products on. Also, aside from StriVectin, are there any natural products that can help, please?

Any topical treatment not effective for dark circles

+1

There are many reasons why dark circles form to the lower eyelids. These include blood vessels that are visible through the thin eyelid skin and ethnicity.

I don't think any topical treatment is effective. Your other options are more invasive. If the problem lies in the color of the skin itself, laser may help. Injection of a dermal filler can insert a layer between the skin and the blood vessels, thus making them less visible.

Hope this helps!

Bel Air Plastic Surgeon