Does "Strictly" a Septoplasty Augment the Appearance of the Nose?

I am undergoing a Septoplasty and Turbinate reduction and would like to know if having just strictly a septoplasty aesthetically change the outward appearance of my nose?

SEPTOPLASTY

+1

seproplasty alone will not affect the shape or the aesthetics of the nose. If the goal is cosmetic changes in the nose then yo need a septorhinoplasty.

Consult your BAORD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON  Fot the cosmetic rhinoplasty

Septoplasty doesn't change the look of your nose

+1

As long as it is done properly and the necessary structural support is maintained, your nose shouldn't look different from a septoplasty and turbinate surgery.

Septoplasty and Cosmetic Changes

+1

Hi,

Typically a straightforward septoplasty does not have any cosmetic impact on the nose. However, if the dorsal or caudal septum are resected if may have some impact on your appearance.

Dr.S.

Web reference: http://www.rhinoplastysurgeonnewyork.com