Stretched skin or chin dimples after superficial radiesse injections?

I had radiesse injected into my chin 2 months ago. I can tell that the doctor injected it superficially since a white substance is visible in the dermis. As the radiesse dissolves, will this leave skin wrinkles or stretch out my skin because of the superficial placement?

Radiesse injections

+1

thankd for the inquiry. Radiesse is a fairly inert substance that is slow to degrade. I do not like placing it in a superficial plane. It should not be visible through your skin. At any rate I don't think you need to be concerned about wrinkling after it is gone. I don't think it will be any worse than the preinjection condition. Infact it may be a bit better

Albany Facial Plastic Surgeon