Stretched skin or chin dimples after superficial radiesse injections?

I had radiesse injected into my chin 2 months ago. I can tell that the doctor injected it superficially since a white substance is visible in the dermis. As the radiesse dissolves, will this leave skin wrinkles or stretch out my skin because of the superficial placement?

Radiesse injections

thankd for the inquiry. Radiesse is a fairly inert substance that is slow to degrade. I do not like placing it in a superficial plane. It should not be visible through your skin. At any rate I don't think you need to be concerned about wrinkling after it is gone. I don't think it will be any worse than the preinjection condition. Infact it may be a bit better

Albany Facial Plastic Surgeon