I Have Stretched my Pouch and Would Like to Know if It Will Shrink Back?

How do I know if I stretched my pouch or if it is caused by pouch dialation or anastomotic dialation? Will my pouch shrink back? Is there any validation to the five day plan? If the pouch stretching is caused by either type of dialation - how do I proceed in getting this fixed?

+1

Having had no idea what your question meant, I checked it out and find that you are asking about a post-weight loss surgery complication. 

The answer is probably beyond the knowledge and experience of the surgeons who respond to questions on this website, but the question is an appropriate one to ask your surgeon, who should be most expert on this problem.