Is There a Way to Stretch out the Skin in my Lips in Order to Add More Filler?

I've very thin lips. This week I had Juvederm XC injected (one full syringe). The doc said the skin in the center of my upper/lower lips is tight & if she injected anymore, it would just "squish" to the outer regions of my lips.Is it possible to stretch the center - trying to get a "bee stung" look.

When your lips are full of juvederm and you want more, wait 1-2 weeks and add more then.

+1

When your lips are plumped up with a filler and you still want them bigger, then wait 1-2 weeks and you may be able to add more filler at that time.

Web reference: http://www.TheBestLipoDoc.com/drdavidhansen/landing/

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.