I Have White Stretch Marks on My Arms, and Bothered By the Texture? (photo)

I'm not really bothered by this, but i am bothered about the texture of them. the little dips in the skin when i flex my arms or purposely pull at the skin where the stretch marks are. I'm always hearing that these laser treatments, dermabrasion etc. don't really work.. that's fine BUT would any of them work in my case? I just want them to look smooth, filled out even if the striae still remains. The pic i have attached is what they look like with me pulling at the skin in that area slightly.

Treating stretch marks on the skin

+1

These white stretch marks respond well to selective fractional skin resurfacing, a modality I use successfully to treat stretch mark skin. 

Web reference: http://surgery90210.com/cosmetic-dermatology/74/stretch-mark-treatment.aspx

Stretch marks and dimpling

+1

Unfortunately stretch marks cannot be removed by any non-surgical method. The only way they can be removed is through surgery. Stretch marks are caused because the skin is stretched beyond its capacity to recoil. Its like a rubber band that is over stretched and can never regain its original shortened length. The dimpling on the other hand is cellulitis and that is cause by fibours bands that tether the skin. Recenly the FDA approved Cellulaze for the treatment of cellulite. Visit with your plastic surgeon to see if you are a good candidate for this procedure.