Stretch Mark Removal for Young Mother?

I am only 19 and I had my daughter 2 years ago. I have horrible stretchmarks on my inner thighs, my hips, my breasts and my bottom. I have a few on my stomach too. I refuse to get in a bikini until they are gone. What procedure would be best for me? Here are some pictures

Stretch marks at 19

+1

I wish there was an easy solution to your problem. I can understand why it is so troublesome for you at 19.  Unfortunately stretch marks cannot be removed by any non-surgical method. Fresh (red) stretch marks have a better chance of being treated and lightened, but not removed. The only way they can be removed is through surgery. Stretch marks are caused because the skin is stretched beyond its capacity to recoil. Its like a rubber band that is over stretched and can never regain its original shortened length. Any laser that claims to tighten skin has not addressed the basic physiologic problem which is a dermis that is overstretched. The laser will however help the coloration but the stretch marks themselves will persist. You have to ask yourself if the goal is stretch mark removal or if its the discoloration that bothers you. Your best option is to have them surgically remove where appropriate. Unfortunately not all areas are amenable to surgery. Visit with a plastic surgeon.