Stretch Mark and Lose Skin Above Belly Button After Child, What To Do?

Hello all. I have loose skin and an X shape stretch mark above my belly button. I am 5'3 and 107 pounds and in great shape. The mark appeared after I had my son almost 3 years ago. I have seen some doctors and they have sent me away saying they don't recommend a tummy tuck for me because I really didnt need it. After seeing the scars online I agree. I have searched and do not know what else to do. Anything (besides a tummy tuck) sound great, even if it would some a slight difference.

Loose skin above belly button hard to correct when it is the only problem.

+1

Hi.

1)  You have a common situation without a great solution, unfortunately.  A tummy tuck is a lot of surgery with a significant scar.

2)  A "reverse tummy tuck" with scars under the breasts is seldom a good idea.

3)  We became disillusioned with the limited results of Thermage.

Need a photo

+1

Without a photo and an examination it is hard to say what can work. Usually tummy tucks are the cure for stretch marks and other problems from pregnancy.

Web reference: http://www.wrmd.com