Stretch Mark After Liposuction, How Can I Get Rid of Them?

I've got brown looking stretch marks on my stomach after liposuction how am i going to get rid of them ? thank you

It is difficult to know exactly what you have following your liposuction.

+2

I would recommend that you first check back with the doctor who did the procedure.  If they are an experience and respected specialist in liposuction, they will know what to do for you.  If you are still concerned seek a second opinion. 

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Stretch Marks after Liposuction?

+1

I am unclear as to what you mean by “brown stretch marks" after liposuction surgery;  generally, liposuction does not cause ( or improve)  stretch marks. I would suggest direct examination by your plastic surgeon for diagnosis and treatment recommendations.